- (December 18, 2006) The Nintendo Wii is a great console that moves gameplay in a whole nother direction. The controls allow for a new "standard" style of gameplay which allows for the simplification of control. Granted this is not the first gyro and sensor controller out in the market, but it is the first that's become standard on a console. The X and Y Axis control and Gyro function well. However the Z-Axis control detection (Forwards/Backwards and depth) all seem to have some serious issues. On average in games, about 70% of the control is solid. Either way the controls are easy to pickup and great for casual and new gamers to play around with. The console is very well catered to minigames and has some
- (November 20, 2006) Games are really fun to play. It keeps you active, though you could be lazy and just flick your wrist. But all the sports games you can use the controller like a baseball bat, tennis racket.. Anything
- (November 25, 2006) I am very please, as well as Pleasantly surprised at the ease of installation, as well as the easy use of the control, there have been no "learning" curves with me, and I am normally all butterfingers. I have found that the ease of use is great. To me it is MUCH easier to get use to then when I had to get use to the added Joy Stick on the older models of their time. I feel the price is well worth it!
- (08/13/2013) age range fun game and is not very graphic ages 10 +
- (07/19/2013) One of the best video game you could buy for your child.
- (11/28/2012) this is the best game ever