- (November 28, 2005) Let me start off by saying I don't believe anyone should get the core system. The core system was introduced in order to funnel off some heat for the $100 price increase for the console in the current generation. By releasing the core system users who bought the real system could feel a sense of value and feel the console's price point was really $299. While I think this tactic is far less shady than the bundling of useless accessories with the PSP, it is nevertheless obviously the real Xbox 360. All the accessories that come with the regular version just spell out next gen (Wireless controllers and HDTV Component Cables). When you hear them talk about the core accommodating to "niche users"
- (November 19, 2004) Have you ever heard "don't judge a book by it's cover"? Well this has never been truer than with the Nintendo DS. You don't know this system until you try it. I was a big fan of the Sony PSP and was just sure I was going to get that over the DS, but then one day I saw one at a Wal-Mart and tried it. Let's just say it consumed me. It is so incredible the fealing that you get from playing the little system. There really isn't anyway to describe it. I read an article in GameInformer and they said that describing why the DS is so much fun is like trying to explain the appeal of Legos. You just don't realize how fun it is until you try it. The display that I played had the demo of Metroid Prime,
- (March 26, 2005) I got my psp as soon as I could at a local store for $300 with a game + tax and have been playing games and loading photos,music and video on to it. Transfering video onto the memory stick duo is tricky. Transfering video is the most difficult since you need to create a special folder in the root directory. You can only put video into this folder if you convert it into MPEG-4. I did some browsing on the internet and found out how to do this. It would have been nice of sony to provide software that converts your video to MPEG-4. My psp also came with about 8 dead pixels which is a dissapointment but is mostly unnoticeable since there are almost 17 million pixels crammed on the 4.3 inch screen
- (09/09/2013) I want to say that I was very very upset with this site. I had gone on here looking to purchase an x box 360 console at the lowest price I could. From what I could see I liked other reviews about this site, and I thought that I was looking in the right place. When I found this deal I was more than excited. An xbox for super super cheap! There was nowhere else that could come close to that price. So, when I saw the incredible price and that it was actually for the console I clicked on the item to go and purchase it. Turns out that the item previously listed was not the item for sale, and someone that doesn't know what they are doing on the internet could have been tricked into purchasing something that they did not intend to. I was so excited to find this site, and now I don't think that I will ever shop on it again.
- (08/28/2013) Excellent product for practicing contact and driving through ball. Immediate indication of hit by deformation of ball. Only con is expensive.
- (08/22/2013) Great for small spaces and not having to chase the ball. Kids can take a full swing