- (November 01, 2007) With the 80GB PS3 can play PS2 games - new 40GB PS3 version doesn't play PS2 games. At the same time with Bluray technology movies has a great resolution in my lcd tv. All in one - play games, movies, and view digital photos using SD card. I'm satisfied 95% with this system, 5% unsatisfied because of the price.
- (April 08, 2007) definitely a must buy system, comes with a free 1 year warranty from sony. very reliable system, doesn't break down as much as 360's do. 7.1 surround sound with 1080p? good god, the awesomous power and strength of this machine. a 8 cell core processor makes this a supercomputer. dvd's and blu-ray movies play great on this.
- (November 21, 2006) OK..... I've played with every bells and whistles and option that this machine has to offer over the last 4 days. Suffice to say....the PS3 is a quality piece of hardware and an affordable Blu-Ray option if you are into the High Def DVD race (I have both so don't care....and haven't noticed a discernible difference bw the 2 formats). This thing is big (bigger than XBOX)....and its heavy..and it gets smudged easily. The potential is there for greatness but the lack of quality software at launch is a hinderance. Of the exclusives...RESISTANCE is the ONLY game really worth purchasing IMO...but its no GEARS OF WAR. Setup for this system...to apply the patches and do the The PS Online account
- (06/15/2013) I bought one of these headphones for my ps3. When I took the headset out of the box it works fine, but once the battery lost its charge it does not work anymore. I connected it to my ps3 ubs port, computer usb port, wall usb ports, etc., and nothing.... it does not charge the battery and does not turn on. I have read on the net that there are a lot of people with the same problem.
- (03/21/2013) still playing though, keeps me busy, easy to follow story could be a little bit harder bosses. mapping is really easy to use' not like some military maps. Game does have pretty good play line. does run smooth no misses on grabs and hanging.
- (03/12/2013) I'm a novice gamer but have over 30 games. I bought my first capcom game - Resident Evil 6 to play and it took an hour and a half to download onto my PS3. I played the game for 2 hours and then quit. The next day I tried to download it for 2 hours and it never came up. Is there a trick to it?I would like some kind of response from somebody out there. I will write another review once I can find out if I am the only one having this problem. Maybe it me or the game that I bought?