- (August 31, 2005) 1) air compressor is super load 2) air compressor is not strong enough 3) paint does not come out at all or splatters everywhere 4) will make you go insane trying to adjust it to spray evenly
- (November 15, 2003) I bought this for my daughter for her birthday September 26. I threw it away last week (November 13th) It falls apart so easily. My daughter would push it across the floor like a car and it would fall apart. You can't open the doors without them falling off. The hood isn't even secured on it just sits on the limo. It would slide off so easily. I couldn't take it back because I had torn the box apart and thrown it away before we realized it was junk!! I feel like I was ripped off bad by this product!!!!
- (December 12, 2006) We bought this for our 4 yr daughter for her recent birthday and now everyone from our 16 yr old to our 25 yr old to Mom are stealing time to play with this toy. I've been buying toys of all kinds for almost 30 yrs and this one will go down as one of our favorites. Sure wish they would develop a whole set from the movie. We would buy them !!!!!!!!!!!
- (06/12/2013) I purchased two of these to install, one on each side of my back sliding door. This light comes with an EL23 GU41 light bulb, which has 2 prongs at the base, instead of the standard twist socket. This makes it useless for interchangeability with other lamps. The bulb is difficult to to install if you aren't accurate enough. If the bulb isn't twisted properly into those two prong ports, the bulb will not work. I actually ended up removing most of the inner parts, including the light sensors (b/c one of the lamps would turn off if they were both turned on at the same time), and then replaced the 'prong port socket' with a standard twist socket. Was not easy. A little frustrating considering the price tag.
- (06/04/2013) This stuff is great i had used the tubes firs then try the stick and belive me it holds metal enought presure to fire a gun ..15 rounds with no cracks .. on barrel bed.
- (05/28/2013) I needed to repair some aluminum dings and fill a hole in the same piece of aluminum. I had heard about JB Weld, but not the Steel Stik. I decided to give it a try and was extremely glad I did. All of the dings filled in nicely as well as the hole. The great part, was that I was able to mill the dings down and re-drill the hole at a different angle with no problems.