- (August 11, 2004) I bought this roller coaster after watching my kids (2 & 4 yrs old) play with it continuously for about an hour at an indoor mall playground. Once we got it home, it was the hit of the neighborhood. Everyone came up with different ways to ride it, from crashing into a pile of mulch, to riding it blind-folded, to seeing who could go the farthest. I even went down a few times (I'm 6' and 180lbs). However, once the novelty wore off, the kids seemed most interested in using it when other kids were around. They don't seem to want to spend much time on it by themselves. That's at least in part because the ride is much more fun when I'm there to give them a good push down. All in all th
- (August 11, 2006) We just got this in the mail two days ago and my son loves it. My son was so excited and wanted to get on it before I even had it put together. It's a very cool and innovative idea. It's very easy to assemble as long as you have a screwdriver. I think my son is tall for his age but he is still on his toes unless he has shoes on. He has fallen a couple times when he's not paying attention or holding something instead of holding on but hasn't hurt himself.
- (December 28, 2003) I GUESS U REALLY DO GET WHAT U PAY 4. A GOOD DEAL IS ONLY THAT IF THE PRODUCT MEETS YOUR EXPECTATIONS. MAYBE MFGR. SHOULD START OFFERING 2 VERSIONS OF THEIR PRODUCTS, ONE FOR THOSE WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT PRICE AND ONE FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANT IT TO BE ABLE TO DO WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO. THE GATOR SEEMS TO HAVE AMPLE POWER, BUT SINCE ONLY ONE OF THE HARD PLASTIC WHEELS IS POWERED, IT HAS A DIFFICULT TIME TRANSMITTING THE POWER TO THE ROAD. IF THEY SAID, "U CAN GET THE ONE W/PLASTIC WHEELS THAT HAVE NO TRACTION, OR U CAN PAY $30 MORE AND GET THE ONE W/RUBBERIZED WHEELS AND A POSITIVE TRACTION REAR END THAT WILL ACTUALLY GRIP.", I WOULD'VE HAPPILY PAID MORE. AT THIS EARLY STAGE OF OWNERSHI
- (07/14/2013) We purchased this for Christmas for our grandson. We are disappointed with it. It is very unstable. You have to be very careful not to tip child over. The straps don't fit him at all. I would not recommend this.
- (02/11/2013) Says it make all these sounds, but it doesn't. Called the company and they said they forgot to put the noise maker in the steering wheel. And not just mine all of them. That is all they said. WTF!!
- (09/27/2012) We bought this for our kids (twins) a couple months after they turned 2. They absolutely love it. We have now had it about 6 months and feel it was well worth the money. It fits them well and the speeds are good for kids that young. We live in the country and have had no issues with it. It does get stuck going up hill in low gear with one child on it. I would not recommend this if older kids will be riding it. A couple cousins were over that were a little too big to be riding it and ended up tearing up one of the gears when all the kids were on it. It was covered under warranty and a new part was issued. I think we had to pay the shipping, but it wasn't much and the new part was very easy to install.