- (December 13, 2004) The robo sapien from a construction stand point is relatively well made. (We even rammed the woot remote controlled car into it for awhile while it was walking and were unable to tip it.) The parts do not feel to flimsy and there is nothing there for kids to swallow or really hurt themselves with assuming they play with a decent amount of responsibility. The operation is relatively simple with an IR remote to the robot with the buttons labeled with 3 seperate set of commands, which are accessed using a shift key. The asthetic appeal of the robot is rather pleasing and the size is impressive. All I got to say is when I was a child I really wish there was a toy this cool around. I can imagine
- (December 11, 2005) The roboraptor is a very neat smart toy. I purchased one for my 36 yr old husband and he loves it. the only drawback is that you can only enjoy it for one night and then you need to place 6 more batteries in it.
- (October 06, 2006) The airblade is uncontrollable. I was not able to operate it in the house because steering was horrable. Nor was I able to control the airblade when operating on pavement. The best that I could do is flip it. When placed in the water it flopped and splashed and twirled and nothing more. Also, the wheels are NOT airtight because there are several factory cut holes underneith each wheel. And the wheels are filled with white styrophone. Also note that 60 feet of radio control really sucks.
- (02/12/2013) These helis are very durable since the frame is metallic. I crash them many times and they are still flying like the first day. They are a good option for beginner pilots without having to spend a much more money when they are getting into the hobby.
- (02/05/2013) goes forward really fast! a 1 hour charge = 13 min. flight. easy joy-stick controls.
- (01/29/2013) Bought this for my nephew. We have a blast playing together with the two helicopters. Price was reasonable enough that I won't get upset if we crash them.