- (June 30, 2006) Inspire your children to use the kitchen and enjoy cooking with this well received toy. I have two kids and it has provided countless hours of amusement. They 'cook' and 'bake' for us and are very proud of their 'plastic products'.
- (March 29, 2007) This is a fun Nerf gun. Breaks into two pieces, so you don't have to carry that huge gun around all the time. Pretty good range from both pieces. Not as good of range when the gun is whole. Great for rapid fire and quick reloads.
- (December 22, 2006) this is the most amazing thing I have ever seen and or played with and smelled and eaten it is amazing heck yes! holy crap amazing unbeilieveabl sweet awsome i recomend it greatly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (07/21/2013) Great fun for my princess !
- (06/11/2013) It has limited usefulness. It is a meat thermometer period. It needs a setting for use in other functions -- baking, water temp, etc.
- (05/15/2013) I have these for my Preschool Classroom! They are super durable (they are used daily by anywhere from 1 to 15 children!) and so real like, which is always a hit with the Preschool crowd! 4 stars is due to the price, I think it is a little over priced. And also because of the red seat, it often pops off - mind you our are used more often than a children at home but I have also put it back together many times & think that if it was also metal with a pad of some sort it would be better. Or it could simply be a bit bigger and maybe it would stay better.