- (November 26, 2005) My child loves to draw. We thought this would be perfect. She was interested for a very short while and drawing on the mat was very awkward because of the size of it. She had to lie down on the mat to get to the middle. The drawing didn't last very long before it disappeared. It is too large to move around so the child has to move all around it. After she finished it had to be laid out to dry and all the pens and stamps also had to be left out to dry. Actually putting the mat and drawing accessories away had to be done the next day to allow drying time. This was very inconvenient to me.
- (March 19, 2006) This kit was a ton of fun for the money. The color transfers pretty easily and the art aspect is wonderful. The only drawback is the small size of the foil sheets. I found that once the sheets were used 3 or more times the stickers were harder to keep from having blank spots. I reccommend buying extra Assorted Embossing sheets to go with the kit, expecially if doing this as a party tool (which I think was a lot of fun) When doing the craft it is best to set the papers up ahead of time with the color side up so no one gets confused by the embossing side. I loved that the stickers have sections that allow you to control the transfer process. Customers should be very careful to take the sticker
- (February 27, 2008) If your playroom is as stuffed as ours, you think twice about what you add to it! This easel packs a lot of fun features into one unit and we're glad we got ours. The multiple functions and flexible design should make it useful and hold kids interest for years. The easel includes a blackboard on one side, a whiteboard on the other, and a rolled paper dispenser in the middle for rolling paper over the whiteboard for painting. There are trays on both sides below the boards, with individual "cup holders" below the whiteboard for holding paint cups. Clips are included to hold the paper to the board while painting or for hanging finished artwork from either side. The easel feels wel
- (09/10/2013) My almost 4 yr old has been fascinated by globes so I was super excited to find this globe. Great features for little ones: lights up, continents & oceans depict animals native to the area. Lightweight. Has survived one fall to the ground so seems durable in spite of lightweight. Wish base was a touch weightier.
- (09/01/2013) Very good used the whole school year never stopped working
- (08/06/2013) I purchased two of these for my kids. The hose attchemnet would not stay on the cannon when in use on either cannon and neither came close to shooting 100 feet. Closer to 25 feet.