- (January 22, 2006) Where to begin??? This toy after setup, didn't last 15 minutes before breaking. The ball return quit working literally after 15 minutes. (My 2 and 6 year old were very disappointed). The "Floor" of the bowling alley is a painted garbage bag--that is how thin the material is. The plastic tubes running along the sides only rest in a few plastic holders that are only in place with stickers/ velcro. Nevertheless, these tubes constantly fell apart and come undone. There are 3 power wires running all over the game. 1 for the scorer, 1 for the ball return, and 1 for the pins---the ones for the pins and ball return don't fit into their female receptacle properly (they will hang loose and sti
- (November 23, 2005) Dream Life is awesome! You can pick hair color and clothing,friends,schools and more. I love this game! It is so cool. Me and my friends play it all the time. We help each other pick out stuff.
- (October 03, 2008) My daughter bought the console with her own money having saved up for months and was very dispappointed to discover that she needed to buy magic cards to do all the things she was led to believe she could do.
- (10/04/2013) I ordered that Tablet more than month ago, but I still didn't receive it. And I have not any answer from seller. I am very upset. It was gift for my little boy and I reorder it on Amazon. I won't any more buy from this seller, I just want to receive my money back.
- (09/27/2013) Cute and durable!
- (09/13/2013) I did not give this 5 stars because according to the tag it needs supervision at all times and it is more a decorative animal than an actual toy. Also the legs move on and off because of all the hugging this piggy is getting. With that been said, my 14 month daughter absolutely loves this thing i bought two just in case, it is also adorable with the piggy recital and giggles. But if she didn't love this so much I would have return it after the legs stop working...