- (September 29, 2006) My 3 and 5 year old both love this game system. I find it to be age appropriate for both of them and can easily buy age appropriate cartridges at most stores. (Target and Walmart both carry them) My 5 year old amazes me when he teaches himself how to spell by sounding out words for the caterpillar game and my 3 year old does the memory game faster than me, LOL ;). I had purchased the V Smile V Tech game at the same time and both of my sons prefer this one and the V Smile has already died while this is going strong.
- (August 15, 2005) I bought this for my two year old, and she learned so much!! I had been working with her on her number and letter recognition for a couple of months, after purchasing this product, a week later she had her letters down pat!! It was really amazing!! And a lot less frustrating!! Although an adapter would have been nice I thought for the price of the system, compared to Nintendo and X-Box, etc. that it wasn't unreasonable to buy one seperately. I would love more games to be put out, especially a Dora the Explorer game!!
- (December 29, 2004) Where do I begin? First off, do NOT believe the hype for this product. It is disappointing in so many ways. #1, how can a company manufacture a video game system and NOT include a DC adapter? Can you imagine Nintendo, XBox, Sony Playstation etc not including a way to plug it in? No batteries, no plug to plug it in. Ehhhh... So anyways, I drive down to my local Radio Shack and spend an extra $16 for a DC adapter and plug. I get home, hook it up for my 5 year old, and the included cartridge does not work. The system powers on just fine without a cartridge in it, but will not work when the cartridge is inserted (and yes, it was properly inserted). Nothing but a black screen. Tech support was ho
- (05/18/2013) I bought this toy for my nephew when he was just 7 months old. He could barely walk with it. 6 months later he is cruising. Although he can walk independently, he LOVES running this push toy everywhere! Highly recommend, I don't see him giving this toy up any time soon!
- (04/16/2013) Overall a great entry level detector that can compete with many other higher priced detectors.
- (04/11/2013) Perfect addition to our ValueStream program. We tried finding this at various other vendors to no avail. Just ordered 4 more to complete our program.