- (November 28, 2005) My daughter LOVES this doll. It truly is amazing. We have had no problems with it at all. We paid $99 for the doll and it has been worth every penny.
- (August 01, 2006) I just love this doll. She is new to the market this year and she is soft and adorable! She has a great voice and is very interactive! My daughter loves her more than any other dolls she owns!
- (November 18, 2005) It was $90 and purchased through a listd seller. I wanted to test before I wrapped for Christmas and it would not come on. It was defective, had to return and reorder a new one.I ordered a 2nd one and the toybox was bent. I just returned and did not even open fearing would be the same. I am awaiting a new one. My 6 year old wants this more than any other thing! So far, DISAPPOINTED!
- (08/28/2013) I am so very happy with this book. I purchased one six years ago for my oldest daughter and am ordering a second one for my daughter who is due soon. This book stands out in the crowd of baby memory books for its simplicity and beauty. It does not look like a cartoon and is not filled with ridiculous prompts. Rather, the pages are muted in color and tone. There are prompts - yes - for typical "firsts" such as haircuts and losing teeth. But there are also open pages with spaces for events and pictures that we parents deem most important in our child's life.
- (08/25/2013) I have been looking for a baby book since I found out I was pregnant 9 months ago. I found a couple I liked but they were on Etsy (I don't know the quality as it's on the internet, nor can I return it if it wasn't to my liking) for around $100. I was holding off...glad I did. This baby book from Nordstrom is PERFECT! It's detailed and the quality is what you would expect from Nordstrom. It is pretty thick/thorough too when it comes writing in your baby's info on the pages. The cover is adorable and classy. I loved it because it didn't scream "baby" when I saw it. I would recommend it, I even got the mini photo album that matches it even though I don't use photo albums any more. The book was so nice I had to get the photo album to match, that should tell you something!
- (08/24/2013) I was surprised that my over 14 yr olds enjoyed the book. They especially liked the idea of spelling names/words with the "letter" accessories you can buy separately, that attach to the front of the journal. The cover is sturdy, can be used as cover with other same size journals. It was a good gift for boy/girl.