- (October 23, 2010) I have had this racket for about 4 - 5 months, and have played with it more than once every week since I purchased it. It is a cheap racket, possible to get for under £50, and yet can match many rackets with a much, much higher price tag on power, control and performance. The head size, weight and length make it perfect for an intermediate player, and with the right strings is also great for the most advanced players out there. This racket is a member of the [K] Factor family, and closely resembles that used by Venus Williams. As with most rackets, especially in this price range, the strings aren't great. I used the standard strings for around 2 months, before upgrading to a much
- (April 10, 2008) Excellent for physical training but far too different from the real tennis...........better though. With a partner one can feel the essence of both Squash and lawn tennis. Thank you
- (April 22, 2006) overall, this is a great racquet, i own two and im in love with it. Its powerful, light, cute and just perfect for players that want to win. I would recommend this to anyone thats willing to play with an in-expensive racquet with a great preformance.
- (09/14/2013) I get these for my sons. They both work in the heat of Iowa and the shirts keep them dry. Great brand!!!
- (09/14/2013) Flattering! Makes my tummy look slim and I feel sexy wearing it. Excited to play more tennis! Im always a size 4, usually wear 27-28 jeans and I got the small and it fits perfectly.
- (09/10/2013) I love them! very comfy and all the girls in my track team were jealous