- (December 21, 2005) I don't know who set the flex rating, but I'm 205 and ski 30+ days a year. This boot is way more stiff than a 115 flex. I ski bumps most of the time on the mountain and have shin bruises to show for it. Not good for drops or bumps. If you try, you'll be sorry. Nordica should keep the low volume fit, but offer a softer shell.
- (February 22, 2007) Took them through the powder of the trees with no problems. They were very good on the bumps but not as great as the K2 Lotta Luvs but they held much better on the hard packed than the Luvs. It was a toss up but I went with the Siam Origins.
- (March 18, 2008) this is the best version of the leatherman i've ever seen. it has all the functionality of any multi-tool on the market, with the high-quality s30v steel knife blade and lightweight titanium handle. the only ergonomic problem i've encountered is that the blade spines in the handle protrude enough to pinch your skin if you're not careful.
- (09/16/2013) I love it!!! This is my second North Face Backpack...and I bought this one to replace my old one which I had bought over 15 years ago...and which is still holding up...just needed a new one for when it gives up its ghost!! High quality...nicely made to last!!
- (08/18/2013) I have been wanting one of these vests for a couple of years, for the warmth but very compressible for traveling. The feel is great, it is a great length. The M seems a titch big (I am 5'8" and slender), but with a sweater on underneath in the colder months it should be just fine. I gave a 4 star rating because the shoulders and neck area seem to run up just a bit high. But other than that, it is fantastic.
- (08/16/2013) This vest is far too square cut for my curvaceous figure. The North Face vests and jackets ended up working out better for me.