- (June 03, 2006) These bearings are the best ceramic bearings on the market. You are lucky if you can find them anywhere, even on ebay. These are extremely smooth and light-weight. I would recommend these bearings to anyone who wants speed from their boards. My friend let me borrow his board with these bearings and they ride like a charm.
- (June 27, 2008) This board is very good and I am very happy with it. I think anyone who buys this board will definately have loads of fun with it like I did.
- (January 02, 2009) Gave this caster board to my nephew for Christmas. He's very good at anything that has to do with balance (he's a natural at things like this), so he was able to jump on this right away and ride it with NO problems. It was fun to see him ride this and how it looked like he was just gliding across the pavement so smoothly. He made it look easy and his motions were very fluid on this board and not jerky (I've seen some riding boards that seem to be a little too stiff). I'd recommend the Ripstik brand caster board to anyone looking for this type of sport equipment.
- (09/24/2013) cuanto cuesta con todo y envio a san luis potosi? en pesos mx
- (05/28/2013) I wore these for 4 days while sanding a floor and staining my deck. My knees never hurt. These are the best knee pads I have ever used.
- (04/22/2013) this is by far my favourite board for dh and fast free ride, the concave really gives a locked in feeling so i dont have to monkey toe/heel much. kick is nice for ollies, fun board, just a little weak.