- (November 30, 2004) After about a year it broke. The elctronics went out. It was no longer under warranty, and trying to find someone to service it was a bear. I finally got someone from Sears. For $375.00 they replaced the central controller card. In three months it was broken again, same problem. I blew over $1,300 on a product which should have lasted years. To say the least I would not recommend it. If you do buy one, get an extended service warranty.
- (December 13, 2003) Just an expensive toy that does not produce any acceptable photos. I am a professional photographer and a field trial judge. I have owned many digital cameras that have had a lesser - rated resolution, and yet produced better photos than does this built in camera. I would not recommend anyone plan on taking photos with this device, and plan on having anyone who was not at the event, thus adding their recollection to the photo in order to discern that the photo is of, to find any photos taken to be worthwhile.
- (July 29, 2004) I bought this product after being dissapointed with the Bushnell Scout. The Nikon 440 rangefinder is a much better and lower priced product which give you the same features with better accuracy. Its optics are much brighter and clearer, plus it is smaller in size, which makes it easier to pocket. I found my unit to be spot-on at measured distances out to 40 yards - the farthest I will shoot a bow. I am very happy with this product, and I recommend it highly for those who trying to choose between it and the Bushnell.
- (10/30/2013) Highly recommended! Durable canvas, made to last. Taken on high speed winds and heavy snow like a champ. Seams are quality, and it's definitely road worthy.
- (10/30/2013) I really like this cover, has lasted me a long time. Heavy duty canvas, strong seams, and easy to put on.
- (10/30/2013) Stood the last of time and elements. Strong, very thick canvas, fits perfectly, would highly recommend.