- (December 27, 2006) A very good racket, although found it hard to dig the ball out of corners - to start off with. Other than that it is very good! Very light and powerful
- (August 11, 2006) I purchased the Ektelon O3 Black in July 2006 based on great reviews and my own "hands-on" in-store tryout. I feel that I have actually upgraded from the EKTELON O3 Red that I traded-in (it was in "store-new-condition). Not just because of the increase in Power Level (3000 vs. 2700), but in the increased playability and control. I had purchased all new RB equipment in January 2006 following a ten year break (back problems). The O3 RED at that time was my weapon of chose. I found that I was having a problem "locating" the racquet head during playing sessions and even during practice workouts. In addition, vibration and elbow soreness told me to move away from the "head-light" O3 RED, to an "e
- (October 07, 2005) I was looking for a tennis racket for beginner player. This racket has a very good review and is one of the best seller in America, so I bought one. I have used it 3 times and love this racket. It's light yet powerful. It also has good maneuverability. Thanks to it's Titanium technology.
- (05/31/2013) I could have ordered this product from any number of websites. They all cost about the same price. But only Home Depot had free shipping. To my house! I will always look here first for harder to find items.
- (05/14/2013) I have used my Weber for years for all sorts of cooking outside. The only thing that was missing from the original design was a thermometer so I drilled a hole in the top and installed one. I use it for searing and cooking as well as smoking. I'm quite pleased with the addition of this work surface attachment. It's easy to store, easy to clean and it seems to be just the right size.
- (04/30/2013) Easy to put together, I am a female with no mechanical ability!! Works well, serves purpose.