- (August 18, 2008) Uniden has a long history of providing high quality two-way radio scanning products. The BCT15 is one their latest products will all of the bells and whistles that one could want, except the ability to receive digitally encoded P25 signals. For the price it can't be beat. The audio is superb, the sensitivity and selectivity are fine, and the build quality is solid. With all of it's features programming is complex and programming software is a must. Such software is available both commercially and freeware.
- (April 07, 2007) I have owned these radios for over a year now and this is what i have found out the radios I am going to start off with the exterior of the radio. It is small and compact and fits well on the belt. The belt clip is well constructed and stays on the side of your pants securely. The buttons on the front of the unit sticks out and are easily bumped. When the unit is locked to prevent this the page/call button is still active and easily triggered by bumping, especially when placed in a pocket or on your belt where you bump or touch it with your jacket or hand, this became a huge annoyance, so I had to grind the button down so this would not happen making it below flush, this has worked well s
- (November 07, 2005) This merchandiser has the product at a better price and faster shipping than anyone else. I have bought a lot of NASCAR memopibilia over the years and this is the fastest that I have recieved anything with standard shipping.
- (04/08/2013) I requested this product for my office and it looks great. I was surprised at how authentic it looked. I have it located nice and neat underneath my desk where no one else can see. The storage space is adequate for what my needs were.
- (06/06/2012) This is the second Quik Shade canopy we've purchased, and this one has a couple of improvements. We had it up a few days, and it held up fine in 10 mph breezes, and light showers. The sides are vertical, so the 10' roof covered the 10' square deck perfectly. The screens that go with it had little hooks at the bottom corners, but the legs had nothing to hook them to. We screwed the feet down to the wood deck, but it would be nice if there was some quicker way. The canopy is a nice heavy material.
- (09/25/2011) Bought this canopy to put over our 10 ft. diameter kiddie pool. Perfect fit for that and it did what we hoped. Kept the kids out of the scorching sun and dropped the water temp about 10 degrees. We live in Texas so the sun faded the plastic "Tiki" straw from light brown to white in a matter of weeks. I had no problem with that. The real problem began after about 2 months. It started shedding the plastic "straw". It go so bad that any breeze sent plastic hairs all over mine and the neighbors yard. The straw carpeted the top of the pool water and clogged the filter. It got so bad that it was to the point of littering the neighborhood and rendering the pool unusable. I had to take the canopy down. I'm going to try to exchange the canopy for a unit that doesn't have the plastic faux tiki straw. I'll let you know how that goes....