- (March 12, 2007) This is an overall great stick to have. I have a cheat beat up warrior stick that my friend let me borrow until i could buy one. I love it it's extremely accurate. The only down side to this is that if you buy a complete stung stick like I did it come with soft mesh pocket. To me its the worst pocket to have. I would recomend investing in paying a hard mesh stringing kit for a few extra dollars and having someone who knows how to string head do it for you unless you know how to do it yourself, and depending on where you buy the stick from, sometimes they will even put a costum stringing kit on before they ship it to you. I would recomend this stick to anyone from beginner to advanced. Simply
- (September 09, 2008) The Balance Ball Chair is very effective. I like to use it, and I have felt the effects on my body soon after I started using it. But what I really don't like about it is that it's so ugly! And it's rather difficult to keep because it's so bulky. It's definitely not something that's easily concealed in your classy living room.
- (June 29, 2008) I bought a swizzbeat at the beggining of my season and at first was very impressed. It looked sweet and it was very light. After a week however, the greak zone tak grip started to peel. After 2 games it was completely gone, and the 3d texture started to chip away. After using it it has many harsh dents and I am positive it wont last another seanson. The 7075 alloy is just not strong enough for high school playing. Maybe it would be passable if it comes out in scandium, but dont count on it.
- (08/01/2013) This product doesn't keep forearms cool, still hot. Need something to keep cooler!
- (06/09/2013) The globe light works fine, but was disappointed that the blue does not show up well. I found a similar product that has a shorter base for half the cost at another retailer.
- (05/22/2013) Fantastic quality ball and great service...Thank you !!!