- (November 15, 2005) What are the odds of getting 4 of these in a row that are defective. The Atlantis digital hunting camera is constantly having software problems which include not being able to transfer the pictures to your computer, not being able to tell what the picture was taken of at night. The only thing you can see is darkness with eyes illuminated. A scrambled looking picture on your tv. Battery's lasting only a short period of time. The customer service dept. with JJ Communications which is who you will have to return this product to is very slow to do anything. They say they will call you back but they never do. You definately have to call many times to get issues resolved. I am currently wa
- (February 05, 2006) This is a great scope! Clear Optics With RainGuard and a great guarantee!! This is my second scope in this model and I have never had any problems with either one. You can pay more money for another scope of this type but it would be hard to beat this one.. Great scope for the money!!!
- (August 04, 2008) This camera works fine as long as conditions are completely dry. The slighest amount of dew on the lens during night time produces a pic that cannot be worse. Completely washed out, had several pics completely black, flash did not go off. Dont buy this trail camera, it sucks! Thank God Walmart takes returns, this one is going back fast!!
- (09/11/2013) Handy for quick cleaning of lenses. Easy to use. Appear to work a bit better than generic glass/screen cleaners.
- (09/10/2013) Easy to use. No mess. Easy to carry.
- (08/27/2013) Works really well. I like how compact it is and it does a great job cleaning up any smudges or gunk I get on my lenses. Lens glass looked brand new after I got done cleaning them. I don't think you can get much better for the price.