- (November 03, 2004) I am so very impressed with these clubs! They are smooth and accurate like clubs costing 3-4 times what these cost. I have played much more expensive clubs and these rate right in there. These clubs are real powerhouses and I look forward to many outings on the links with them.
- (October 04, 2005) I have been playing for about one year now. I bought a set of used Ping Zing's with graphite shafts to start off with. I consistantly missed my target, maybe hit 2 to 3 GIR each round and average a score of around 90 to 95. Since purchasing the Nike CPR 2 Hybrid Iron Set with steel shafts, I average about 10-12 GIR each around and my scores average from 80-89. 22° and 26° hybrids are great from the tee, fairway, sand or rough and are much easier to hit than the #3 and 4# iron and travel as far. I personally hit them better off the ground than off a tee. My first shot with the 8 iron from about 140 yards out landed within 5 feet of the cup and made birdie. I would highly recommend this set
- (November 27, 2006) These irons are great!! I have been playing for many years, mostly with a set of clones. My game has been OK, but not consistent. I have only played one round with these clubs, but I felt much more confident in my ability to make good contact. I may not always hit the green, but I am hitting straight. I have also resorted to leaving my driver in my bag as I am hitting the 3hybrid around 210 yards but always straight.
- (12/15/2012) lol $208 is a little much. If you look hard enough you can find them around 169.99
- (06/03/2012) These are by far the best clubs I have ever purchased. I only wish I could have another set because I like them so much. The only drawback would be the pitching wedge for chipping. It's good in some situations but for other situations you are better off chipping with conventional clubs. I highly recommend these clubs to anyone.
- (02/12/2012) Taylor Made Move over Nike is Taking Over.