- (June 20, 2006) The ball is great. it's the price that is deceiving. The price is for a sleeve not a box like the picture shows predomenately. I highly recommend the ball just not the seller.
- (February 18, 2006) i am having a hard time trying to buy golfballs.other than that, the ball ia a pleasur to play.I have lost a little distance,this ball seems to have allowed me to regain some of that lost yardage
- (09/19/2012) This is a non-conforming golf ball according to the USGA and therefore can not be used in any official golf tournament. In simpler terms, it is an illegal golf ball
- (08/14/2012) I have used nitro balls before and liked their preformance. So i bought a dozen at kmart. I took them out this morning to play 18 holes. On hole 3 I noticed the ball was split. I got out the next one and a few holes later I noticed that it was also split. By hole 11 the 3rd ball in the pack was also split..
- (07/27/2012) Having purchased my Powakaddy Freeway Lithium Trolly in late Aporil 2012 and getting delivery of it in early May 2012 I have encounterted the following problems.After JUST FIVE WEEKS THE TROLLY REQUIRED A NEW MOTOR. It took THREE WEEKS to get the proiblem resolved.After getting the trolly back in early July 2012 the TOP STRAP CLIP holding the bag to the trolly has broken.I had a Powakaddy Legend for NINE YEARS without a problem. What a mistake to want to upgrade!Would I advise anyone to purchase a POWAKADDY LITHIUM ...CERTAINLY NOT.