- (September 20, 2004) The long awaited sequel to the 200 original is finally here, and it's heads above in almost every way. The graphics have been renovated from the old 2D isometric into a fully 3D world where you can move the camera anywhere to view anything you want. This lets you get up and close with your sims like never before, and wonderfully shows off the highly detailed characters and all their suprisingly lifelike animations and mannerisms. You can see expressive faces reacting with a smile to conversations or shriveling in disgust when they smell something funky (like that sim that hasn't showered in a week). The gameplay is expanded from the original, now adding in aging and changing the focus sl
- (September 18, 2004) This game will re-revolutionize the first-person shooter. Even if you didn't play the first Half-Life, this will be a must own. The new Source engine adds new realism to games. The ragdoll physics have been improved so now aliens and humans show weight and proper limb movement. A careful mix of high-octane shooting and skillful puzzles make this game a must own.
- (August 28, 2004) This game looks like a lot of fun! the graphics rock kindof. but that doesnt matter I wish you would see more of like giant groups of foes coming at you instead of maybe 4 or 5 at a time more like 30 or 35 at a time just make it more realistic. of course i dont know for sure on these things im just a veiwer right know. Its has the best Physics Engine ive ever seen so far things behave the way the should considering there weight and mass.
- (11/20/2013) Wonderful upgrade! Great new design & feel! Good price too.
- (10/21/2013) Customer service is pretty good
- (10/21/2013) Really good prices