- (November 08, 2004) You can't of course just upgrade to Adobe's Photoshop Elements 3.0. You have to re purchase the entire program. I have purchased 1.0, and now have 2.0 and 3.0 installed. You can qualify for a rebate of $20.00, WOW. The working canvas area is a bit crowded and it gets confusing. There is a lot going on with images. You have a "file browser". File organizer. This program is for more advance users. The first time user might get intimated by all of the interface options. What I like best is the "quick fix options". The program gets it right most of the time. Since color correction is not an exact science, this will help most digital photograhers. I do miss the fancy word art options that 2.0
- (May 06, 2004) I have been using Studio DV since its inception. Each time the product seems to have been release prematurely. The current patch level of Studio DV 8 works like a charm for me. I am running XP-Pro on a 500mHz PIII with 768 RAM and lots of fast disk. When Pinnacle offered the upgrade to Studio 9 I took the bate. First of all, the installation feature removes the previous version - not a smart move; thank goodness for SYSTEM RESTORE! Each time I began editing I got "Program not responding". I was suprised to see 2 instances of Studio running but now I understand that must be how they accomplish background rendering. I posted a message on their web site and was told that I no-longer met t
- (June 09, 2004) THIS SOFTWARE WILL COPY DVD MOVIES THAT ARE NOT COPY PROTECTED. HOW CAN IT SATISFY EVEN THE MOST CRITICAL FAN, WHEN IT WILL NOT COPY ALL DVD'S.
- (10/21/2013) Customer service is pretty good
- (10/21/2013) Really good prices
- (09/10/2013) This product is very difficult to use, I will stick with Mac iMovie