- (September 24, 2004) I spent a LOT of time investigating digital cameras online -one would think I was buying a car or something. Anyway I am a novice camera user and remain very impressed with this little guy. I would certainly recommend it. The movie mode is great for 'vignettes' or small movie snapshots. I also use the black and white a lot. I also didn't think the LCD would matter very much, but it does: I never use the viewfinder. I appreciate the large size of the LCD when passing the camera around to friends to view pictures and movies. Hint #1: Immediately jack up the megapixel resolution to 5 so that you can capture moments in the best resolution possible. Then, bypass Sony's ridiculous profit margin
- (October 27, 2004) This camera is awesome. I upgraded from a Canon A70 and it was well worth the money. The Canon A95 uses 4 AA bateries, but it eats through normal alkalines way too fast. I highly recommend getting rechargeable NiMH AA batteries and a quick charger. The swivel screen is a major plus, it's 1.8" compared to 1.5" from the Canon A70. The screen is also higher resolution than the A70. I have used the camera for 3 weeks and printed about 50 pics so far. The pics look great and I even cropped to zoom in on some pictures and you couldn't see any sign of pixelation. I love the manual flexibility with this camera, plus the automatic modes make it easy for anyone to use. The camera
- (August 21, 2004) As a professional digital camera lecturer, I must admit that the Fuji E-550 was a very pleasant surprise for me. Priced at about $340, this digital camera produced digital photos that were much sharper, more detailed, and more excellent than I, frankly expected. I found the digital camera very easy to use right out of the box. While this digital camera does have a 12mp interpolated image size available, I found the 6mp native image size to have more contrast, detail and resolution. As you might expect in a consumer digital camera, the digital camera's flash is not very powerful. At 200 ISO it will produce excellent exposures out to 13 feet. By adding a supplementary slave flash such as
- (12/17/2013) I tried to find a way to rate the seller, but this site isn't giving me that option, so I can only post it under the product review. I really hate to have to post this review because I know the seller's business depends on reviews, but the Coco Chanel Mademoiselle I received from this seller was not authentic. I have been wearing this perfume every day for over 10 years, so I know the smell intimately. I still had a few drops left in the old bottle. I thought that the cellophane on the outside of the package was very loosely secured, unlike buying a new bottle at the store, like it had been added. Then I noticed that the color seemed lighter than I remembered a full bottle of Mademoiselle looking. So I sprayed some of the new bottle on one arm and what I had left from my old bottle on the other arm. I compared the smell of the two over a period of several hours. There is no doubt in my mind that this was fake Chanel perfume. I emailed the seller, and it took several days for them to respond. Eventually, they called and agreed to refund my money in full. They did not act all that surprised that I was accusing them of selling fake merchandise! Just that they would have to go back and review their supplier of the perfume. They said they would mail (not email, but mail) me a return label. I took well over 2 weeks to get the return label, and weeks after my refund had been credited back to my card. They certainly weren’t worried about getting back this $100 bottle of perfume! I believe people should know to beware of this seller. Sorry to the seller if you were unknowingly cheated by your supplier, but anyone should know this perfume was not the real thing, and I don’t believe that you didn’t know!
- (12/16/2013) The ring has a solid, heavy feel which I was looking for. The shine is great because it resembles a white gold or platinum without the cost of such a metal. The problem I had with this ring is that after a week of wear and tear on my honeymoon, it had scratches! I thought the toughness of the tungsten carbide would have prevented any damage to the surface, but I was wrong. I bought the ring thinking it was indestructible. It's still a nice looking ring from a distance, but I know there are scratches on it. I feel slightly misled.
- (12/16/2013) What a great product! Very easy to use and to take on the road when travelling. It is light and has great picture quality too.