- (October 23, 2006) I purchased the Graco Magnum dx sprayer. I love this sprayer. The last time I painted the exterior of a house, I took a week off of work and used a brush. It took me the entire week. I dreaded painting, given my past experience and I decided that I wasn't going to suffer like that again. I considered the Wagner Crew sprayer, but decided against it as one had to dump the paint into a hopper. I read one review on the Graco (favorable) and purchased it at HD. I chose to prime the house before paintin as well, which solidified my case to get an easier, faster way to get this done. I spent probably 2 hours taping up my bay window before painting, and it took me 10 minutes to do the painting aroun
- (September 14, 2006) I bought this mower 3 1/2 years ago off ebay. It has been the best mower I have ever owned. Well worth every dime. My Lawn is about 2600 sq ft. It easily makes it all the way through before losing its charge. Sometimes if I let the lawn grow too high I have to go over the lawn twice to get all the grass mulched and it barely makes it before losing its charge. I have never used the bag because I dislike having to deal with the yard waste. Our garbage can is full as it is with three kids and I'd rather not have a rotting compost heap in my yard. Some people put grass in the garden but that just spreads seed where you don't want it. Mulching is the best for me. I keep the mower in my shed a
- (May 17, 2004) I am 69 years of age and over the years I have used many many diffrent trimmers. Today I purchesed your GrassHog 14" trimmer and beyond a dought it is the finast one I have ever used. Keep up the good work. I do have one issue and that is I want to regester this item on line at your www.prodregister.com/blackanddecker but it does not find the page. Can you help me on this.
- (12/05/2013) Love my spa cover! I was watching it's shipping progress to Arkansas when I noticed it was somewhere in TX. I was in a state of panic (as winter is close). My frantic emails were answered and a phone call assured me that the problem had been resolved and my spa cover was on it's way to Arkansas. It arrived in excellent condition. The color is nice and it fits perfectly. Seems to be well made. I'm very happy with the whole transaction. Thank you!
- (12/01/2013) Quality Cover - But need better shipping company--- The cover itself seams to be good quality I like the 6" -4" taper it appears to be very strong. My cover sat at the shipper for almost a week so I finally called them and went and picked it up myself. The box was damaged and the dock worker tossed the package like it was indestructible. All in all a good purchase order # Y5244
- (11/04/2013) After shopping around at different spa dealers and on the internet Beyond Nice covers offered the best package anywhere . When comparing pricing and warranty ,plus the added bonus of free shipping the choice was easy. One of the big reasons I chose Beyond Nice was the their customer service. Every time I had a question , there was always somebody (Cynthia) there to answer . Beyond Nice kept in constant contact through e-mails letting me know the status of my order and when the order will be shipped. When the cover was delivered it was a perfect fit . The cover is really made well and makes my hot tub look brand new ,the slope of the cover is a nice feature that my original cover didn't have as it allows rain to just run off . I can't rate the durability of the cover yet as I've only had it for a couple of months ,but it seems very well made and does come with a five year warranty .