- (February 23, 2007) This is a great carbon monoxide alarm. The digital display is easy to read and the backlight makes placement choices unlimited. The instructions are very easy to follow and even include a template for the mounting screws. The batteries can be replaced from the front without removing the unit from its mounting. The markings on the face of the unit are also very straightforward making it unnecessary to refer to the instruction manual.
- (October 10, 2007) According to Consumer reports, this is one of the best CO Detectors you can buy. Firefighters regularly recommend this brand of detectors more over any of the other cheaper brands. Since it uses an electrochemical sensor, it provides more accurate results and a longer lifespan. The digital display is great at seeing exactly how much CO there is in the air. Having a generator to use during hurricane season meant this was a must-have item for me. It is a life-saver when you can't smell, see, or feel deadly CO gas.
- (April 22, 2007) WONT LAST.IT WORKS FOR 3 HOURS ONLY.WASTE OF MONEY.IM ROASTING A PIG WEIGHING 50 POUNDS .AND AFTER 3 HOURS ,MOTORS STOP AND TOTALLY BROKE.I DOUBLE CHECK IF THE WIRE IS OK AND PLUG IS IN .BUT THE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING.IM SO FRUSTRATED I BUT TWICE ALREADY SAME PROBLEM AGAIN .ITS BROKE.
- (09/17/2013) Fitted perfectly to light shade. Would definitely recommend as it does exactly what it says on the tin!
- (09/14/2013) Another great item at a reasonable price . It couldn't be anywhere else but B&Q
- (09/14/2013) Another great purchase from B&Q and at a great price too.It did the job perfectly