- (July 25, 2004) I am a color pencil artist who WAS using another brand which did not sharpen the pencils as sharp as this one. Which was causing me not to get the results my teacher was expecting because the lead was to thick. May art improved 100% because of the point that this sharpner gave me. even my kids noticed the differnce.
- (October 04, 2003) The first period of time - all went well. But the fact that it went blunt within a short period of time and I could find no way of resharpening it ment that I must now buy a new one. My advice - Avoid any sharpener which offers no easy replacement for the cutter mechanism. This happened just through home use. In a school environment this would have occured much sooner.
- (June 13, 2006) If you do a lot of writing, this is a great pen. It is very light weight and the sponge tip is extemely comfortable. It also has a smooth glide. I hate it when it is a struggle to drag the pen across the page. I never take the time to write too many reviews, but I thought this one was worth it. Maybe they will carry it in more stores if more people know about it.
- (08/04/2013) Great note pad, very versatile. Been using it for a few days now and I love it. It also makes a great gift.
- (07/30/2013) These pens are the best. This is my third design and I have given several as gifts. Love the feel and weight of the pen and often get compliments. Unique and good quality pen for the price.
- (06/20/2013) I absolutely love these placemats. They are decorative and so easy to use. I have many different patterns and love the different look without the expense of buying cloth placemats.