- (July 17, 2005) All Storex product I have bought so far is cheap and is falling apart within days. I find the plastic is low grade and does't withstand stress. All the products also look dated.
- (April 02, 2006) The Ready Index Reference Dividers work extremely well for making manuals. The templates they provide make the process so easy. And you can make it portrait or landscape. I would recommend these to anyone who wanted to divide anything from a presentation to a manual.
- (November 12, 2007) would NOT buy them again, simply because writing the labels are more hassle then it\\\\\\\'s worth.Plus, there is not even one pocket inside either. So, a lot of hard plastic - that\\\\\\\'s it.
- (08/19/2013) I surprised my niece with this binder as a gift and she LOVED it. She really liked the quality and said it fit perfectly in her backpack.
- (07/09/2013) In my quest to safeguard and display an evolving body of work with digital photographic images, I was looking for a storage and presentation solution based on the 100s of 8x10" CMYK Inkjet prints I have produced. Although the Itoya and Adorama websites sh
- (06/25/2013) I have found the Itoya portfolios are a terrific way for protecting my collection of prints versus the boxes the paper came in. A wonderful way to keep finger prints off and recently kept some spilled beer from ruining the photos. I will be ordering more