- (January 14, 2003) these pretzels were very yummy but they needed to have a little more salt. yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum
- (April 19, 2010) These beams are make to interchange with a wide variety of tear drop style rack brands. I happen to have both new and old style Interlake uprights in my existing warehouse and SJF beams will work in either one. The online pricing was was the lowest I found and considerable less than I could buy them for from some of the larger catalog houses. I also was able to get them delivered within a week where I found other sources had low prices but were as much as 4 weeks delivery time.
- (October 06, 2005) I have been using regular Bounty paper towels for as many years as they have been on the market. I think they are wonderful, and I don't buy any other brand...even if I have to pay more at times. However, I do not like the new perforated style towels. I prefer the original regular-sized towels. Most all of my friends (both men and women) feel the same way. It is getting harder and harder to find the original towels in our local area. So many of the grocery stores and/or other businesses are trying to push the new perforated ones. Please advise if you plan to stop making the normal size towels. If so, I guess I will have to try to find another brand towel.
- (09/03/2013) I keep coming back to this developer. I like the fact that it's a liquid and that I can make small batches without doing mathematical gymnastics. ;-) The resulting negatives are as good as I've ever gotten from other developers (and I've tried many).
- (08/27/2013) Molly, my Westy, became sick and lost her pups. She chose to do this in private behind my couch on the white carpet in the living room. The pups were bloody and she bled bright blood. She vomited several times. Her mate, Rudy, decided to poop & pee up and down the wall & on the couch skirt. We were out of town & had a sitter coming by twice a day to feed and play with them. She didn't see anything unusual on her visits. We came home and about 2 weeks later I was vacuuming and found this horrible mess. I used Liquid Alive and it all came up. Now, this was a horrible mess- but I had my own carpet cleaner. I cleaned up what I could, sprayed it with water then sprayed with Liquid Alive, & kept it wet with Liquid Alive for 2-3 days, then shampooed the carpet. Everything came up blood stain was pale pink. I sprayed it with Liquid Alive again, & again. It finally was so light, it looked beige. I then used hydrogen peroxide to lighten to white! This is the greatest cleaner! I have used it time over time to remove blood from my husbands shirts and pants. We spray the spot immediately & it's gone!
- (08/18/2013) I ordered the X-Large tote bag. As a school teacher, I am always carrying things to and from school, and these look so much nicer, and are so much sturdier than a plastic sack! The XL bag is very big, could be used as a weekend bag or a beach bag for several towels, swimsuits, etc. The color block is attractive and distinctive. As a size comparison, the medium would be about the equivalent of a grocery bag, I have a L and an XL, I will purchase the medium also - it would be just right for a stack of papers, a lunch box and a sweater.