- (September 24, 2005) Good news! Since my first posting of this review Epi has fixed the 60Hz hum problem. As a bare bones, lowest-cost tube amp option on the market, this amp is a winner. Currently available for $140 (including shipping), it is the lowest cost small tube amp available today. If you have experience with tube amps, and know how to coax the tone out of them, then you may like this amp. It has only one volume control, one speaker jack (4 ohm only), and one power switch (no standby switch). It is as basic as it gets ... no extras to raise the cost. Tone variety can be coaxed from the Epi, but the 60 Hz hum is always there, mostly noticable for at-home quiet practice sessions. If the amp's
- (July 11, 2005) Just beautiful. Buy this amp - you won't be disappointed if you have a nice guitar, know how to play and you know how to setup an amplifier properly. If you appreciate great tone and the subtleties in your playing then you'll love this amp. Does a hell of a good job at fenders, marshalls, voxes (REALLY good), dumbles (actually VERY convincing side-by-side), boogies and more. Decent effects but I only use reverb and delay - others are better with real pedals IMHO. I'm a pro player, 20-odd years of pro playing, session mostly plus everything from jazz and classical to grunge and speedmetal. This amp does 'em all as well as my big amps used to, although often without quite as much pow
- (March 24, 2005) I have never been so pleased with a product. It can do so many things right out of the box. The presets are awesome and the flexability is easy to get familiar with. So much that it can do. With the 1/4 inch output jack when you plug it into a larger amp it really cooks.
- (08/27/2013) I'm using this 5 amp adapter on my Advanced Vx mount. Great not having to be hooked up to a battery when Ac power is available.
- (08/20/2013) i use this product for our meetings works great!
- (08/06/2013) First off, Konig & Meyer products(K&M), made in Germany, are of exceptional quality. I ordered 2 units several months ago from Adorama and this is my second purchase of 2 units so I'll have hangers to display 4 guitars in my home office. There are many guitar hangers out there to choose from. For me these are the best. They work great and look professional. I also have a microphone stand from Konig & Meyer that is outstanding. These products are long lasting and don't disappoint.