- (May 12, 2005) If I remember correctly, this magazine was originally owned by an English publisher, and it shows in the style the magazine carries. You can always count on the Economist for long articles that provide a thorough look at every angle of a story, with minimal illustrations and often with references & language that will make you feel smart for understanding. Great for those who ever considered going school after getting their college diploma, but a bit of a chore to read for anyone else. That being said, you can't get a better source for this information in the mass media -- the Washington Post & New York Times might come close. If there were the breadth of stories to match the depth of c
- (November 03, 2008) I have been using the Activity Director's Companion with my residents since May. They enjoyed the "What Would You Do?" They are really funny. They would say "why wouldn't they tell!" They like the Armchair Travelogue each month. They like hearing about places that they never have been to. The Sin-Alongs are great.
- (July 22, 2006) I was trying to find free subscriptions for Maxim magazine with no luck. I ran across this offer for 1 year subscription - 12 issues for $8.50. After submitting my order, the seller asked if I wanted a 3 year subscription instead for the same price. I was a little suspicous, but I took the special offer. About 6 weeks later, my first issue came in. One of the best deals I ever made in my life!
- (06/17/2013) its not 2012 and i have 200hours on mine and it runs GREAT! its a little loud but well worth it for the money
- (04/15/2013) Recently bought this product to cut breadboard ends on table tops. I needed a router that was easy to manuver and would remain flat when only supported on a small portion of its base. I also needed the router to both startup and run smooth since these cuts needed to be very precise. Milwaukee's D-handle was a perfect choice - smooth as silk, well-balanced and handholds all perfectly positioned for manuverability and stability. Awesome tool! As always, Acme had this tool to me within 3 days of order and for the right price.
- (04/09/2013) What can one say about a CO detector? I hope I never have to find out how well it works. It was easy to set up and install. The battery compartment lid is poorly designed. It opens easily but it doesn't close easily. If you try to force it shut you WILL break the arm that snaps it shut. You have to carefully pry the arm upward using a screwdriver as you shut it. Dumb design. But it works. Nice bright LED backlit display. AA batteries instead of 9-Volts - who keeps 9-Volts sitting around? Reasonable price. I'd recommend it.