PriceGrabber Storefronts Member Rating System Policy
Member Rating System
Member Rating System.
- You will only be able to rate Members with whom you have actually transacted through the PriceGrabber Storefronts Service.
- You will only be able to rate a Member once per month, even if you have performed multiple transactions with that Member during that month.
- The rating scale is from 1 (worst) to 5 (best).
- You may only describe your experience with the Member for which you are writing a rating.
- You should not rate any Member on situations that are not controlled by the Member you are rating.
- You will have the ability to respond once to a negative rating posted about you.
- You may only rate a Member within sixty (60) days of the transaction date.
- You may not take any actions that may undermine the integrity of the Member Rating System. This includes, but is not limited to, posting false ratings, rating yourself or otherwise manipulating ratings, the posting by you or any related parties of ratings regarding your own sales activities, compensating or otherwise inducing any party for the purpose of improving your ratings, or creating multiple Member Accounts for the purpose of affecting ratings in the Member Rating System.
- PriceGrabber reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Member Account if negative ratings posted about your sales or purchases are excessive as determined by PriceGrabber in its sole reasonable discretion.