Member Protection Policy
This Member Protection policy covers you up to $500 with a $15 deductible in the unlikely event that you do not receive the merchandise you purchased through PriceGrabber.com, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“PriceGrabber”), or if the merchandise you receive was materially misrepresented to your detriment in the product listing. This Member Protection policy covers only the actual cost of a product and does not cover shipping, taxes, and other associated costs of your transaction. Not all transactions qualify, so please make sure your transaction qualifies under the Eligibility Guidelines described below.
- You must be a Member before the time of the transaction. In case you are not a Member, please click here to sign-up:
- The seller with whom/which you place an order through the Site must be designated by PriceGrabber as covered under this Member Protection Policy. An icon or the text stating "Member Protected" must be next to the seller's name on the PriceGrabber site or within the seller's listing in case of a PriceGrabber Storefronts transaction.
- Only purchases made directly through the Site are eligible for Member Protection.
- In the event you placed an order on an eligible seller's web site, your purchase must have been completed within 14 days of clicking to that seller's web site from the Site.
- You must have paid the seller in full for the item in question. You must provide proof of payment (credit card receipts or statements).
- There is a limit of one claim per month and no more than four claims in any year.
- You must meet the deadlines and follow the "Process to File a Claim" described below.
Process to File a Claim:
Please remember that you are expected to attempt all reasonable options to resolve the issue with the seller before making a Claim. To file a Claim, you must follow the procedures below:
- Contact Seller. Within thirty (30) days of your purchase you must inform the seller of the problem you experienced.
- Request Fraud Claim Form. If you are unable to reach an agreement with the seller, you may obtain Fraud Claim form for your case by accessing the following URL:
You may only obtain a Fraud Claim form once you have contacted the seller as described above. Please note, however, that the receipt of a Fraud Claim form does not in any way imply or indicate that you have a legitimate claim against a seller.
- Mail Fraud Claim Form and Documents. Our claims administrator must receive within sixty (60) days from the date of the purchase a completed Fraud Claim form and all supporting documentation and information required (detailed in the form). Mail all of the documentation requested in the Fraud Claim form to the claims administrator at the following address:
33490 Harper Avenue
Clinton Township, MI. 48035
The claims administrator will not process your claim without a valid Fraud Claim Form.
- Processing your Claim. The claims administrator will investigate your case and determine whether or not fraud has occurred or if you are eligible to file a claim. The claims administrator will contact you within thirty (30) days from the date you filed the claim to let you know the results of the investigation. If your claim is approved you will receive a payment for the amount that remains in dispute after any refunds or credits. This amount shall not exceed $500. This program applies only if you can not recover your money from your credit card company or from the service you used to make payment for your purchase.
A copy of your case may be forwarded to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). If you file a claim, all merchandise that you received that is the subject of the claim must be returned to the claims administrator upon request. PriceGrabber has no bearing or involvement regarding the outcome of any claim. Claims will be paid in the sole discretion of the claims administrator. The decisions of the claims administrator are final and binding.