- (May 12, 2008) This is a front-venting dual-zone beverage cooler for built-in applications. We purchased this unit because we wanted truly separate compartments for wine and soda/beer. It seems to reliably control these compartments independently, and so far, it seems quiet and efficient.
- (November 06, 2009) The first unit broke right away. Had to send proof of purchase 3 times to 3 people. Customer service is unresponsive and told us we would just have to wait. No one within 50 miles works on Danby. Some repair shops had serviced them in the past but now refuse to do so. In the end, we waited 3 months for a new replacement unit that arrived today. Right out of the box, the new one does not work and, as I write this, is leaking oil on our new hardwood floors. When I looked underneath, the "new unit" has tool marks on the bottom and half the screws and bolts are not screwed in. When I talked to customer service, they are starting to put me through the same run-around as last time and als
- (January 09, 2009) I have had this unit just over one year. The wine side of the unit began to overheat - the beverage side nearly froze. Luckily, we were home and caught it at 70 degrees. We had over $500 worth of wine in the unit. As the unit is under warranty, we contacted Danby. Having no service company in our area, they had to arrange for one. This took several extra days. Talking personally with their technical support, I can see why perhaps they are having difficulty establishing a relationship, but I don't know. Judge for yourself. The technician that worked on the unit told me that it apparently has a blockage somewhere in the sealed system, but that his company has stopped making these r
- (06/06/2013) This item is excellent as a beverage cooler for an office. Just the right size to keep soda and water in. Fits our needs perfectly.
- (05/28/2013) The regular wine cooler housed too many botles. This french door one looks awesome and works great for soft drinks too. It fit perfectly and looks great.
- (05/21/2013) The product is good, my one issues are that the wire shelves do not support much weight and the light is not automatic, otherwise solid!