- (November 14, 2005) I purchased this machine to make "Wow Cow" frozen dessert at home. It is so easy to make. I prepare enough mix for a week and keep it in the refrigerator until needed. I just pour in the mix and turn on the machine. It takes one hour to make 1.5 quarts. The machine is a little noisy, but I just moved it.
- (July 23, 2009) We love our icemaker. I don't know how we lived without it. We live in our 5th wheel. It doesn't take up much room. Only problem we have had is the plastic tray that hold the water for the ice to be made is made out of plastic. One side cracked. Maybe I tried to clean it too hard and was my fault? Other than that..it has been a wonderful machine.
- (February 24, 2007) Fill it full of water, start it 1 hour before you start drinking.And it will supply six people with frozen, or cubed drinks. Using the medium size cubes, it produces 12 cubes every 10 min, and requires water every four hours, and that is with continuous use! Works great with Rival ice shaver for frozen drinks!! We have had it for eight months and has been 100% reliable, with everday use!
- (09/10/2013) The Ice Cream is nice, but takes longer than 20 minutes to makeit when you don't make all the recipe quantities. You can storage all the ice cream you don't eat
- (07/13/2013) This is a great cleaning tool for your camera bag. It doesn't take much room in your bag and is invaluable if you change your lenses a lot. You are bound to get dust in your camera. This blaster is easy to use and is better than carrying a can of compress
- (06/20/2013) IMO this is one of the worst thermostats on the market due to it tedious programming method. This thing should be shipped with no preset program at all.