- (May 15, 2006) The rio laser hair remover works great. You can only zap one hair at a time but it dose work well. You also need to make sure you are clean shaved before using otherwise it will burn the actual hair and not the root. You must aim the laser at the hair root and not the hair itself. If you hit the root you will feel nothing, thats good and shows you are hitting the correct part of the hair. If you feal a pinprick sensation then you are hitting the wrong part of the hair. This causes the tiny hair to littraly burn and this is what causes the pain. Avoid doing that as much as possible. Fantastic results if you have time to use it. superb results if used each day for a week. Pain free and can be
- (October 23, 2005) I am a chronic migraine sufferer. Meds don't work for me. I did this Detox 7 Program without looking for migraine relief, but I was surprised to be pain free with it! My mind was very active while on the Detox 7, my mental capacity was at its best. I felt incredibly energized! I could excercise. I could work late at night without feeling fatigued. I stopped overeating. My digestive system improved all the way. No more gas or stomach aches. I was afraid of trying detox Products because I am prone to diarrhea. Well, I was surprised to see that the Detox 7 treatment normalized all my intestinal functions. It helped with peristaltic movement as well. It is a wonderful product! However,
- (July 03, 2004) After taking Trim Spa for a few days I was feeling less hungry. I am taking 2 tablets a day and they are helping. The directions suggest 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day. So you could take up to 6 tablets, but 2 have been working well for me. I eat less at meal time now and do not have the urge to snack in between meals anymore. They are expensive though.
- (12/17/2013) I tried to find a way to rate the seller, but this site isn't giving me that option, so I can only post it under the product review. I really hate to have to post this review because I know the seller's business depends on reviews, but the Coco Chanel Mademoiselle I received from this seller was not authentic. I have been wearing this perfume every day for over 10 years, so I know the smell intimately. I still had a few drops left in the old bottle. I thought that the cellophane on the outside of the package was very loosely secured, unlike buying a new bottle at the store, like it had been added. Then I noticed that the color seemed lighter than I remembered a full bottle of Mademoiselle looking. So I sprayed some of the new bottle on one arm and what I had left from my old bottle on the other arm. I compared the smell of the two over a period of several hours. There is no doubt in my mind that this was fake Chanel perfume. I emailed the seller, and it took several days for them to respond. Eventually, they called and agreed to refund my money in full. They did not act all that surprised that I was accusing them of selling fake merchandise! Just that they would have to go back and review their supplier of the perfume. They said they would mail (not email, but mail) me a return label. I took well over 2 weeks to get the return label, and weeks after my refund had been credited back to my card. They certainly weren’t worried about getting back this $100 bottle of perfume! I believe people should know to beware of this seller. Sorry to the seller if you were unknowingly cheated by your supplier, but anyone should know this perfume was not the real thing, and I don’t believe that you didn’t know!
- (11/07/2013) Como faço para adquirir o produto (One-a-Day - Women's Multivitamin, 250 Tabllets ) Peço orientação, estou em São Paulo- Brasi Abraços
- (10/15/2013) EXQUISITO!!no podría recomendarlo porque un perfume es algo muy personal, y como todos sabemos,varía según la piel de cada uno.Pero por supuesto,QUE LO PRUEBEN PARA SABER SI COMBINA EN CADA UNO.DESPUÉS ME DICEN..... Aunque el que adoro y hace años no he podido conseguir es 24,FAUBOURG de HERMES.Veo que soy su seguidora.