- (September 03, 2005) This is a five star product! I got this pedometer few days ago and I attached a clip in just few seconds. It's not that confusing at all (just watch the drawing and you see all). - Great accuracy: I tried it by counting my steps and comparing with what was displayed: it is about 2% over. - Greatest thing: I do my warm-up ("regular steps") and when I start with my workouts (aerobic steps), I don't need to reset the counter as with my previous pedometers. Aerobic steps - it's a separate counter. Wow! - The design is also very nice. Not that big as some said, very easy to setup, memory function is so good (look back for 1 week to see how you did). I put it in my pocket - and no d
- (October 10, 2004) This pedometer is not the cheapest but that is OK because It Works Great. A previous one I owned did not always record your steps. One nice feature is that you don't have to "zero out" the recordings to start recording fresh each morning, the thing automatically resets itself each day, and it stores the data for seven days. You can wear it several ways, my favorite is to drop it in a shirt pocket and clip it onto the edge of the pocket with a nifty safety strap. This is not as noticable as using the belt clip.
- (October 04, 2004) I have purchased pedometers in the past and have been very disappointed with their performance, so much so, that I gave up on trying to even use one. When I saw Consumer Reports evaluation on pedometers, I decided to give them another try. I have been very happy with the Omron HJ-112 and pleasantly surprised with its performance. It appears to be accurate. I have tested it on my known-distance running route multiple times and the reading appears to be accurate within a tenth of a mile. Some of the inaccuracy in distance "traveled" is probably due to the inconsistency in my stride length and my ability to accurately measure my stride length. One thing is certain, this pedometer is very consis
- (08/10/2013) Just so no one makes the same error as me, this is not compatible with the iPhone even though it says Nike+. Apparently the H7 HR monitor is compatible but it is not sold on Eastbay.
- (08/10/2013) this product is incredible. good setting, high reliabity and availability as well. great compatibility... never before was better perform my workout and following it in time... Its a great piece of equipment
- (08/08/2013) Do not buy this item. It is NOT customer friendly. The directions are impossible to follow and changing over from the metric to inches does not work. I thought it was just me but other people tried to help me and could not fix it either. I sent it back. It is useless.