- (October 20, 2006) I bought this dryer after a TON of research. I had an old Conair 1600 that up and died on me after about six years. After reading up on ions, ceramic, and tourmaline, I decided definitely to go ionic with ceramic because I HATE getting done with my hair and being sweaty again just after I showered and the biology of ions seemed like a good idea. I looked into the T3, the Babyliss, and other professional dryers but they all sounded great but short-lived. And, I'm sorry, but if I'm spending $150 on a blowdryer it better outlive me. The Conair 1875 IonShine sounded OK but reviews I read stated the buttons were placed poorly and people inevitably turned it off while blow drying. Therefo
- (January 07, 2005) I have tried almost every product on the market to try and straighten my hair and nothing works. All I do with the Wet 2 Straight is take small groups of hair and go over it 3 times and my hair goes from wet to pin straight. This week when everyones hair was getting frizzy from the rain mine didn't. I wish I had this years ago before I spent what must be hundreds of dollars to try and at least get the frizz out if not get it straight. My entire office is going out and getting this product after seeing the results I am getting. When I first used it I took almost an hour and now I am down to 30 minutes. Before I had to take 20 - 30 just to dry my hair and then another 15 - 20 minutes to style
- (August 31, 2004) I haven't had the Chi for very long, but compared to the Hot Tools ceramic iron I currently use, the Chi is superior!One thing you need to watch with the Chi iron is when you put it down it doesn't lay real flat so you have to be careful it doesn't tip over and burn anything.
- (09/17/2013) I have been using all the Aveda Be Curly Products for about a year now, and I love them all. I have very fine limp hair. So I have a perm. And the Aveda Products intensify my curls, make them last longer, and make them stay in place. I love, love, love this line of products.
- (09/16/2013) I read about this product in a New York Times article about HD makeup and decided to try it over some of the other pricier brands mentioned. I'm glad I did because it's an amazing HD powder. A light dusting of blu ray over my makeup gives me an absolutely flawless finish for day--a little heavier and my evening face is perfect. It camouflages little imperfections and gives my skin a soft matte glow. I love it and would not want to be without this little miricle worker. A great product that doesn't break the bank.
- (09/16/2013) love the material, pattern, and fit!! definitely a favorite!