- (September 29, 2005) Having suffered from bad skin for many years, I was somewhat impressed (or to be more truthful, taken in) by the glossy infomercial presented by the glamourous Leeza Gibbons, promising the wearer of "Sheer Cover" a seemingly flawless, wrinkle free and make-up free look. The idea was that the "Sheer Cover" mineral powder-foundation would glide easily on the skin, reflecting light to give the skin a light and flawless finish rather than the "caked" and heavy look that normally resulted from using traditional total cover liquid foundations. The infomercial used "real people" and promised to cover up most imperfections including acne, birthmarks, scars, pigmentation, freckles, broken veins
- (April 09, 2005) I love this makeup. I have been using it for a little over a year. It covers excellent! You just need to get past the learning curve. I use the whole line, the eye stuff is excellent. It is also wears all day so you don't have to retouch, which for me is a major plus. And most days I don't wash my face at night, and I have never broken out after. It is all natural which is why I bought it, and I love it!
- (February 21, 2005) The best acne product I have ever used. More effective than the prescription creams from dermatologists. It's the only product that works for me. I wake every morning surprised at the results. I lost the set for a month or so, and during that time, my skin broke out so badly...I was still washing every night and applying sunscreen during the day. Nothing worked. I found the product, and used it for three days (today is the third day), and my skin is a whole different terrain. My small zits are all gone, and the huge ones that had been so bad are now on the verge of disappearing. THIS WORKS!
- (09/16/2013) I love this new scent by Kate Spade. It is my current favorite. It is very light and pleasant. Hopefully they will continue with this scent for some time. Every time I find a new scent it seems to get discontinued. You will not be sorry if you try it.
- (09/15/2013) I bought this kit after using the Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion, which I love! I was very disappointed in these products, they seem to increase my acne scars and turn my blemishes into scabs overnight instead of healing them. The drying lotion is exactly that-drying, and I have extremely oily skin! It makes my skin scab and flake. I have also noticed I wake up with small whiteheads in the areas I use the products. The only benefit is these products will last you forever, unfortunately I just want them to be gone so I can try a new line!
- (09/15/2013) I have extremely sensitive skin that dries easily, and have had some issues with blotchy skin following sun exposure. Based on a recommendation, I got the Double Duty Face Moisturizer and this set, and my skin is soft and has returned to an even appearance without any blotches. Based on my satisfaction with these products, I've essentially switched my whole skincare product line to Jack Black (The Turbo Hair & Body Wash, Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser, Face Buff, Beard Lube, Pit Boss Deodorant, and Cool Moisture Body Lotion) and am equally happy with all their products.