- (October 24, 2005) This product feels extremely nice! My skin is very dry and I have tried to many different products, but my doctor insisted that I try just one more. It's so light, but the neatest thing is, after I wash my hands, they don't feel dry at all.
- (July 12, 2005) It goes on just like a normal moisturizer and has a light shimmer. After only two days I saw results that looked realistic, and after a week I had a noticeable and tasteful tan. You must make sure to wash your hands after using, otherwise you will get orange hands, especially between your fingers. Just like sunless tanner you also have to make sure to use less on your drier spots such as your elbows, knees, and ankles. Overall, I am overjoyed about my tan and I plan to use it throughout the summer and even year round!
- (October 08, 2005) The info commercial got me. I am 44 years old with some dark spots/ freckles and thought this product would conceal and give me a even tone but look natural at the same time. followed the instructions which were fairly easy but only saw a slight concealment. could have done the same from store bought products. my makeup kit does a better job.
- (09/17/2013) It's not oily and greasy, but texture is light. It can help moisturize your face and keep it hydrated, even though when the wind blows in winter.
- (09/16/2013) I have recently started using Sisley products but I'm always relucant switching moisturizers because my skin is dry/combination and very sensitive. This moisturizer seems a little greasy when you first put it on but immediately soaks into your skin leaving no oily residue. My skin seems to love this stuff. In just a week, the texture of my skin has improved and my skin is more balanced and super soft. Well worth the money. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is simply because of the price, but I'm guessing it will last me a while.
- (09/16/2013) I've used The Radiant Serum for about 10 years and find that it enlivens my skin, making it look naturally healthy and moisturized. People are always telling me how young-looking I am, which I attribute to this product. At 60 years old, that's nice to hear.