- (October 09, 2005) This is one product that performs as advertised. I cannot say enough good things about it. I take it with me to my local nail shop and use it there. Works much better than the sprays. Hopefully, they will take the hint sooner or later and provide it for their clients! One caution - since it does contain jojoba oil, make sure you don't allow it to touch clothing.
- (November 18, 2006) I have worn this color proudly ever since it came out, over 5 years. For a while, I thought Revlon was discontinuing it, but when the magazines kept showing the bold, dark nail, I was able to find it everywhere again. One day, I bought every bottle (5) that the retailer had and refrigerated them for future use in case I couldn't find it again.
- (November 26, 2007) I've always had flaking brittle nails and could never grow them to a decent length. For a long time I had acrylic extensions which looked great but were very high maintenance. When I decided to remove them my natural nails were ruined, I went to my local beauty salon and asked for advice.The result was the purchase of Nail Envy dry & brittle.It was expensive but I was willing to try anything to repair my damaged nails.What can I say? I have used it regularly for the past few months and I can't believe the improvement! For the first time in my life someone recently admired my nails! I will definitely continue using it and recommend it highly.
- (09/17/2013) I picked up the Rouge Reglisse and the color is fantastic! It's a deep rich red/brown and perfect for fall.
- (09/17/2013) I received this product as a gift I was not sure how good it will work out for me. I was very surprise on the quality and little time it took to get very nice at home manicure and pedicure. Just take your time to read all steps needed when I first tried it I skipped few steps in beginning and notice polish did no last as long as when I completed all steps.
- (09/16/2013) When I first saw this Mac champagne color "sinfully sweet" and tested on my nail in the store, i thought - i don't need gold color lacquer. But after 3 days I realized that Im obsessed with this champagne color. I ordered online Sinfully Sweet /Champagne color and absolutely LOVE IT !!! It looks great if you combine two colors for your manicure: do this color on 4th finger, and the rest fingers polish with any beige color or Essie "Miss Fancy Pants". Just google this color online to see what im talking about. It is super trendy for Fall 2013 nails.