- (May 09, 2006) Beware of a product that has a "guarantee". This one has a 30 day money back, but no product can truly be tried for less than 8 weeks. In addition, this guarantee comes with a price, 25% admin fee for return plus the shipping. The product doesn't work, in my 8 week trial I noticed no difference except my skin turned red. Beware of other reviews out there, some are written by the company and posted on several "wrinkle review" sites.
- (June 15, 2006) This is the most I've ever paid for an anti-wrinkle cream. My face dried out so much, it was hard to use. I think they need to add something that increases the moisturizing. I still kept up with it for several weeks and was waiting to see if my husband or friends noticed anything. I knew I'd be susceptible to the psychological effect possibly seeing things I just wanted to see. My husband didn't notice anything and the only thing a couple friends commented was that I look tired. I really hadn't noticed any difference either, other than my eyes did look tired and my skin was more ruddy. I think if they added more moisturizing ingredients and if you applied it only to wrinkles, not all over th
- (October 23, 2005) I am a chronic migraine sufferer. Meds don't work for me. I did this Detox 7 Program without looking for migraine relief, but I was surprised to be pain free with it! My mind was very active while on the Detox 7, my mental capacity was at its best. I felt incredibly energized! I could excercise. I could work late at night without feeling fatigued. I stopped overeating. My digestive system improved all the way. No more gas or stomach aches. I was afraid of trying detox Products because I am prone to diarrhea. Well, I was surprised to see that the Detox 7 treatment normalized all my intestinal functions. It helped with peristaltic movement as well. It is a wonderful product! However,
- (09/17/2013) I love this body cream. Leaves my skin feeling great and absorbs well, never greasy.
- (09/17/2013) This Clairsonic Plus body brush is a real treat for skin all over your body. I have been using the Mia for about six months and was very happy with it for my face -- using the delicate brush. So, I took the jump to the Clairsonic Plus with the body brush. It is wonderful in the shower, with a pulse feature for variety. I also like to use it on my hands and forearms when just "washing up". My cuticles even look much better as a result. The long handle is a must in the shower, so I am glad it is included in this set. As for the samples, I don't use tanners so I haven't tried them. I am enjoying testing the Clairsonic samples for face and body, but will probably stick with the brands I already love.
- (09/17/2013) Hearing the original DDML is no longer produced and it upgrades as DDML+. So many reviews indicate DDML+ is greasy and sit on the top whole day. So, I bought this for back up. It is very gentle. My skin become dehydrated between summer and fall, and my face will be irritated with using other lotion or cream. But DDML won't irritate my face.