- (December 12, 2004) While the Humanscale Freedom chair IS comfortable, I personally do not think it's great for some users to be sitting in for long periods of time. It looks great, the seat is comfortable, and it offers good lower back support, but the fact that you cannot lock the backrest into place makes this chair very annoying. In referring to this chair the company states, "movement...shouldn’t be constricted by locking mechanisms and manual controls". This sounds nice but after spending months sitting in this chair I disagree with their credo. At times you definitely DO want the ability to lock certain aspects of your chair in place. If I am sitting working at my PC I don't want the backrest of
- (October 06, 2004) Not wanting to shell out a lot of money on a new mattress but looking for better sleep and interested in memory foam, I purchased this mattress topper from Overstock.com. I have a standard full sized mattress, so I ordered the full size mattress topper. The order and delivery process was fine (though the box is, of necessity, quite large). With anticipation, I unrolled it and arranged it on my bed. To my dismay it didn't cover the horizontal width of the bed, it was too narrow by a few inches. Following the directions on the enclosed flyer, I let it stand for 48 hours to "fully expand", but this did not help the problem. The memory foam is very comfortable and I've convinced myself
- (September 14, 2004) Altough the chair is expensive, once you sit in it, you wonder why you waited so long to purchase one. The controls are easy to operate and works great. I highly recommend the chair for anyone having back problems and even sciatic nerver problems. You can complement it with a cushion.
- (11/30/2013) Pros: Thick durable material adjustable straps multiple stitiching Breathable Cons: None so far
- (11/30/2013) This cover is far beyond it's competition from what I have experienced. Great quality and long lasting. Would highly recommend.
- (10/30/2013) My wife bought this without me knowing and I am glad she did. The cover was so simple to install, and it fit to the contours exactly. The canvas has held up to over 100mph winds and constant sun. Quality stitches in the reinforced seems. The straps held flawlessly, and the price was not what you would expect for something of this quality.