- (February 15, 2006) I'M NOT REFERING TO THIS MERCHANT BUT TO THE PRODUCT ITSELF. I PURCHASED THIS DINETTE SET ONLINE FRO SEARS. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF RETURNING IT NOW. VERY PRETTY ON PICTURE BUT UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL IT IS A MESS. ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT IS JUST "FOR SHOW." IT CAN NOT TOLERATE WHAT ITS SOLE PURPOSE IS AND THATS TO SIT AND EAT. PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE, YOU WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (December 09, 2004) We have had the table two years, permanent water stains left on the table and we have been unable to repair the damage caused by these unsightly water stains. We have also been unsuccessful in trying to get these stains repaired and no response from the manufacturer.
- (January 13, 2008) The furniture is beautiful. The quality and finish of the product are very nice. I assembled it myself in about 45minutes. The only thing I don't like is that you can't rearrange the 3 seat bench with the 2 seat bench due to latches that are attached to one side of both benches forcing you to only have the 3 seat bench on the right side of the corner nook and the 2 seat bench on the left side. on a scale of 1-5 I rate 4.
- (08/26/2013) This table is not only well built but was very easy to assemble, very sturdy and simple to extend with a very smooth mechanism when changing from two meters to just over three. The envy of my family and neighbours, it looks very elegant in my garden and the matching chairs compliment it very well indeed.
- (08/25/2013) Our worktop was fitted in November 2011 and immediately it became apparent that it was high maintenance , needing treatment once a week, if not more.19 months after fitting, a large 15 inch/ 38 cm crack appeared in the middle of one of it's lengths, in an area where there had been little use.In addition, we discovered two weeks later another crack where two panels joined. Communication with the manufacturer proved useless, the warranty was for 12 months and we now have to replace it at our own expense.
- (08/04/2013) After looking at quite a few patio sets we settled on the Bahama as it could be collected in store and looked reasonable. I was dubious at the quality/cost compared to other sets but once assembled (really easy) I am very pleased with my purchase. Why pay £200 + for a patio set that sits out in the sun and rain I ask myself now, as this set is really all I actually needed. I would happily buy another set as the seats are comfy, the table is stable and the parasol works. For £80 I cant see any competition. Nice one B&Q!