- (May 20, 2007) This is the perfect spare bed for people who do not have the space for a conventional bed. This bed folds up nicely into a compact bag which can be stored in the closet. When you need it, it inflates in several minutes. The bed itself is pretty comfortable and you can use your normal bed sheets. Because this model is raised, it is the same height as a normal bed. Thus your guests will feel more like they are sleeping in a normal bed. Also if the guest is elderly, it is easier for them to get out of bed compared to the normal air beds which require them to basically get up off the ground. While this bed is great as a spare bed in your home, I am not sure if this would be a great trav
- (March 01, 2006) We bought this bed. We had to return it immediately because it had a tear in the middle section of the head board. The second bed we got was a store mistake. This bed had been returned, used, and was torn on 3 of the 4 parts of the bed. The third bed we got, was perfect. It was an easy set up. At most this bed takes a half an hour to set up from the time it is taken out of the box until it is fully inflated. This bed is great when it comes time to clean because you can move it. Especially great when you vacuum. The last thing I like about this bed is that it is easy to clean. Do not use bleach water on this bed, but clean with a damp cloth.I DO RECOMMEND this bed!
- (May 08, 2005) Comfort 1st has an excellent web site so ordering was very easy. They were very fast to process the order and have it delivered. 2 days total!!!
- (05/27/2013) I wanted a bed that's easy to move and store. I planned to buy airbed, but worried if the 'air' thing won't work. This folding bed is just what I expected. Wheel assembly was very easy. Mattress might not very comfortable as those expensive spring beds, but it's fine with me. Now I have an extra bed for my visiting guest.
- (05/21/2013) A little tricky to assemble. I did it without help and another hand would have been helpful. Good quality on the frame but will need to wait and see on the mattress.
- (04/30/2013) this cot does not compare well to the old school strong full height cot we own already- but after searching the internet i was not able to find one like that- major con: bed is not normal bed height. i bought this to use indoors for guests (adults) and it is ok, but really not great. the look is nice, and after researching i felt that this was a better idea than an air bed, though we have never owned an air bed. this bed looks better than the ones i saw on other sites though, so if this is your price range, i would probably go for it.