- (August 09, 2007) Very nice design. I love the look of this unit. Great value for the money. The hinges are the Italian style that are not visible to the outside of the unit which are nice but a little tricky to get doors to align up. Very sturdy for my 60 inch Sony SXRD. I would highly recommend this unit to anyone. The only advise I would give is when assembling make sure you have two people and about 1 hour to spare.
- (October 10, 2007) While this product is advertised as only being able to a TV of 36" or less, I'd like to let you in on a secret: it looks great under my JVC 61" LCOS TV. Any TV with a pedestal not wider than the top shelf of this stand looks good on this perch, and it will easily hold any of the lighter big-screen TVs. We were looking for a taller stand, so that our growing kids wouldn't get in the way of watching the TV. This stand is a couple of inches taller than most of the ones we could find to compare with, cheaper than all but the shoddiest of them, and the silver accents look nice with our silver home theater components. There is plenty of space for a large variety of components and accessories
- (June 06, 2012) I will not purchase this tv stand unless it is made from real wood. By looking at the price, It is made from some kind of weak fabric that will not last. If it was stainless steal maybe.
- (06/23/2013) This cabinet is beautiful and very easy to put together. As with most if not all cheaper furniture it does have some press wood parts. I had two places where the press wood split so I had to repair that. Next issue is the depth will not allow most receivers to set on the shelf or bottom so you have to cut the back out with a saw. My receiver sticks out 6 inches out the back. It just just does fit width wise. Better check your receiver width prior to purchase. So some modification if you have high end equipment will be necessary. But once those changes are made this unit looks sharp and is worth the money. Be prepared to modify if you have a very big cable box or other audio video equipment.
- (06/15/2013) Great product, keeps everything organized. I use the hook for guitars to hang my headset instead. Very compact.. low price. Great for the money.
- (06/11/2013) This piece looks really nice and I like the functionality of it a lot but while putting it together I realized when I have to move out of my apartment, it's probably going to fall apart.