- (October 06, 2004) Not wanting to shell out a lot of money on a new mattress but looking for better sleep and interested in memory foam, I purchased this mattress topper from Overstock.com. I have a standard full sized mattress, so I ordered the full size mattress topper. The order and delivery process was fine (though the box is, of necessity, quite large). With anticipation, I unrolled it and arranged it on my bed. To my dismay it didn't cover the horizontal width of the bed, it was too narrow by a few inches. Following the directions on the enclosed flyer, I let it stand for 48 hours to "fully expand", but this did not help the problem. The memory foam is very comfortable and I've convinced myself
- (September 20, 2007) I ordered this set. Nice price but I can't get it delivered on a timely basis. JC Penny uses an outside delivery service which leaves the set at the front door for $258.00. I ordered the set 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from the delivery company. No delivery date in sight. Nobody is concerned about it and when it is delivered. I had to cancel the set.
- (December 09, 2004) I can sleep comfortably on my side without my limbs going numb or falling asleep. In fact I find myself, more often than before, hitting my snooze button and staying in my bed's comfort a few minutes longer. A real plus for this style of bed is that if you are sleeping on the mattress with more than on person, you'll never feel them moving around. The motion is so isolated with this bed, sleeping with another person won't compromise your comfort.
- (01/13/2014) Excellent product for the price, is better made and looks of better quality than similar more expensive wardrobes I've seen elsewhere
- (09/16/2013) These doors transformed an ordinary bedroom into something special, and made it seem huge. Good quality, easy to fit and run smoothly.