- (November 02, 2005) We absolutely love these pieces. We bought them for our daughter's room in our historic craftsman home. They will grow with her and probably last until she leaves home and takes them with her. The surface is a beautiful faux fruitwood (all our friends think it's real wood), but it's almost a countertop-like material that wipes clean. I love that only one drawer opens at a time, so toddlers can't "climb" up, and there's no danger of it falling over on her like other dressers. It is a huge piece with lots of storage space. Looks great, price is great! We loved it so much we bought the matching dresser and plan to get the headboard and nightstand to match.
- (February 11, 2010) This wardrobe is massive, lots of wood to fit together and takes a few hours to build. Need to follow the instructions carefully to make sure the 2 side panels and 2 middle panels are put in the right places. The end result was worth it and am very please with it.
- (October 31, 2007) I got married and I guess married for LOVE since My husband could not afford to buy me the house of dreams and we had to make due in my small beach apartment. For a year I tried different configurations to make a two wardrobe household fit into a small 10/12 bedroom.I went to IKEA for some ideas and their stuff is so cheaply made and expensive when you consider you have to buy everything separately including the hardware. They are really LOUSY, compared to Ameriwood! I came home and started my computer search for storage and wardrobe and was I lucky to have found this unit. I cannot say enough good things about this product. It is sturdy and not flimsy or papery. I highly recommend to anyo
- (01/13/2014) Excellent product for the price, is better made and looks of better quality than similar more expensive wardrobes I've seen elsewhere
- (09/16/2013) These doors transformed an ordinary bedroom into something special, and made it seem huge. Good quality, easy to fit and run smoothly.
- (09/14/2013) Excellent product and recommended by and to others. Cheaper than the comp, and just as aesthetic