- (January 16, 2008) Features I would like to see added: 1. TV out support for free vice $100+ for additional "optional" equipment. 2. Wi-Fi - wireless synching. 3. Hard drive like capability like all other iPods. 4. Open source code access. 5. Software and game development access other than Apple. 6. Zune like sharing between iPods. 7. Ability to create playlists on the iPod itself. 8. Ability to delete viewed video directly from the iPod. 9. Capability to delete music directly from the iPod. 10. iPod connection via existing port to external storage devices. Right now iPod touch is hardware and software capability locked. Steve Jobs / Apple should o
- (October 09, 2004) Since I have bought this mp3 player, i love it. I would recommend this over an i pod if you want higher sound, better battery life, and alot cheaper price. The only major strength an ipod has over the Zen Touch is the size. I like the design of the Zen. It isnt that much bigger then an ipod. Another thing i like about creative players is the ability to add songs to a temporary playlist and then save it as a playlist if you want. This makes the process of playlists so much easier. There is also no specific program you have to use to transfer songs like on an ipod. Instead of having to use only itunes, on then zen you have so many programs to choose from. You can transfer simply from my comput
- (November 11, 2005) This player is great for both new and longtime MP3 player fans. This was my first Ipod, my previous MP3 being a Rio Carbon. The unit itself is VERY nice and quick to learn. Video is presented clear with the bright 2.5" display. Music sounds great with the included earphones, and the unit is a lot smaller than I would have imagined, almost as small as the Rio Carbon. My problem with this product though is not really with the unit, but with the Itunes software. It's terrible. Rio Music Manager was easy to use. Itunes had a much longer learning curve though. I STILL (after 2 weeks with it) can't get pictures on it. I think the Itunes software is corrupted or something. Getting video on i
- (09/10/2013) Perfect case. Nice and slim so it fits great into smaller purses. Also stands nice and secure.
- (09/10/2013) Owned an original Bose SoundDock. Very happy with that unit. It Finally gave up after several yeras of good service. A good friend had this portable unit. No hardwire power required. Great sound and take anywhere convience. This unit has been replaced with the latest bluetooth unit. This is a great unit.
- (09/09/2013) I charge my tablet from my Gateway laptop usb port and it charges nicely. When on the road I use a duel port travel charger with a 1 amp and 2 amp port for charging tablets. Works great!