- (June 01, 2006) I bought this TV a couple of months ago and I love it. I did a whole lot of research, both online and offline. I visited local stores such as BestBuy, Fry's, and Circuit City. This LCD TV outperformed even Sony's overpriced Bravia LCD's. The overall picture is clearer and crisper on the Sammy (Sony looks grainy). The contrast levels are unmatched. The black level is the best I've seen in any LCD and looked a lot better than Sharp's Aquos LCD. Before purchasing this TV, I read all over the internet about how horrible the DNIe feature is in Sammy's line of LCD's. Perhaps there was a problem with the previous model, but Sammy's latest batch of LCD's (LNS series) looks great. I found th
- (November 09, 2004) If you are not subscribed to HD programming, this is definitely the TV to go to. In fact, when viewing regular TV, the quality is even better than the HDTV I have in my living room. If you don't have an AV system or are not using Satellite / Cable, then you may need to think twice because it doesn't come with tv tuner or speakers (speakers can be purchased separately). For me, no complaint so far.
- (June 20, 2004) I shopped for many months before purchasing this display. The final conclusion was based on the fact that I will most likely want to use this unit in situations where a static image could have burned in a plasma if I had gone that way. The idea of not having to worry about screen burn in was the final factor. Sharp has done an amazing job of putting a highly detailed HDTV picture together with drop dead looks. The price is a value for the quality you get. The input selection on the external box (another great feature) is impressive. The HDMI and DVI interface allows future proofing as need be. The sound is better than any tv I have heard. I am thinking of having the unit's speakers be
- (12/26/2013) When compared to the higher end brands, this TV runs right along side of them with a crisp 1080p picture, custom sound, and settings to adjust both to your liking. It also has excellent wifi with ease of streaming in shows from Hulu Plus and Netflix, and you have other options to join, such as m-go, amazon, you tube, pandora, facebook, and many more. I have both the 50 inch in my bedroom and the 60 inch in my living room, and I have been extremely satisfied with both TVs. I can watch streaming shows and movies without any interruptions, and I can attach my external hard drive and watch downloaded movies and/or TV shows without any problems. It not only has the standard functions, such as closed caption and a sleep timer, as expected, but what's really nice is that you can custom everything, picture, sound, aspect ratio, volume management for commercials, and noise reduction. I am so surprised that I've had previous higher end brands, having paid $400-800 more and everything I ever needed, and then some, was on this Vizio. I promise you, I'm a single female who is an electronics' buff, and you won't be dissatisfied if you buy the Vizio!
- (12/02/2013) I know this might sound like one of these fake reviews where the company pays you or gives you a special discount to write something nice about their company but i swear to you it is not. i just want to say i searched high and low look for a 55" TV. i looked EVERYWHERE online and shopped around places like "Best Buy" for hours at a time and found all the TV's i was looking for but at ridiculously high prices. it was INSANE!! Then i happened to come across BUYSQUAD.com through PriceGrabber.com. At first i thought there is no way this 55" Samsung 7500 series could possibly be the price they said it was. it was literally over $1,000 less then anywhere i had seen online or in store ANYWHERE. So of course i was very skeptical who in their right mind would believe that this website I've never heard of in my life could possibly be soooooo much cheaper then any other place I've ever seen. I spoke to Mark i think he is the manager or something i really don't know but i dealt with him from day one and in the beginning i was kind of rude to him thinking this was some scam to try and rip me off but it turned out it was the complete opposite. This guy Mark who doesn't know me or i him from a hole in the wall from this website BUYSQUAD.COM which i was sure was a site trying to rip me off but i took a chance after Mark gave me his personal cell phone number and told me that if i ordered the TV and didn't like it or there was something wrong with it i could send it right back. Being from New York where everyone is trying to take advantage of you literally everywhere you go i was still thinking this guy is way to nice. He told me the TV would be delivered within 10 days and that he would have the delivery man stay while i opened the box, hooked it up, watched it for a little while, play a blu ray and inspect the TV myself. how could i possibly say no to that, so i pulled the trigger… I received the TV 7 days later and i made sure i checked that TV up and down watched it and played a blu ray and it was perfect. while the delivery man was there Mark called me and said if i didn't like it after i opened it and watched it i could still send it back for a full refund. what other company would ever do something like that it seems absurd but it is 100% true. its now been about 4 months since i had the TV and it is working perfectly. i got a Samsung 55" 7500 series at the most ridiculous price ever. I know it might sound like i work for the company or they are paying me to do this but i am just so satisfied with this website (and ill say their name again) BUYSQUAD.COM that i am in the process of buying another TV for my "Man Cave" right now. I was hesitant to tell anyone about the site because i wanted to keep it a secret and have this hidden gem all to myself but i ended up telling everyone i know and anyone who has ordered from them had the same experience as me. So i just want to say thank you to Mark and BUYSQUAD.COM for saving a newlywed who just moved into a new place and is trying to start a family a lot of money. If you think I'm lying or that i am someone trying to trick you into using the site, look online or call for yourself i promise you won't be disappointed. Thanks Rickyf91182@gmail.com